Friday, April 11, 2014

Some Favs

I've really been into body products lately, especially bath scrubs and salts.  I think as I age,
I worry much more about my overall skin feeling soft and looking supple! I've always
taken good care of it, but I find that it needs a little more pampering since I had baby glam!

I've really been loving Orly's Polynesian Hot Lava Hand Mask.  I use it while I'm in the bath and 
it feels so amazing! The heat and silky feeling it leaves I can't resist!

Palmer's Organics Cocoa Butter lotion smells like heaven.  I started using it while I was pregnant 
and I just love it so I never stopped! I never got stretch marks either! Genetics or not, this stuff works!

Another great organic product it OrganicSkincare Doctor Virgin Olive Oil Face Scrub and Body Scrub. I use both up to
4 times a week to keep my skin feeling fresh and renewed. Plus they are packed with
so many goodies it's a must have.

I've only been using this Physicians Formula CC+ Cream for a few weeks, but I am in love with it!
I will do a review soon.  I like it better than their BB cream by far.  It has sunscreen, moisturizer, etc. and a great coverage!


NYC Sparkle Eye Dust is amaze!! And thrifty! It has a little sponge applicator and it takes a second
to apply to your eyes for an instant pretty eye look. It's very pigmented and doesn't crease for me.  Perfect for a morning quick routine or glam moms on the go!

Wet n' Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain
Another amazing product for around $2! These are a dupe for Tarte Balms and even Revlon balms.
I love the selection of colors, the glossy feel and lasting power they have. Great buy!


Caudalie Hand and Nail Creme. I found this at Sephora and I keep it beside my bed to slather on right
before I go to sleep. I love it's light scent and anti-aging properties.


It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin
I cannot live without this! I have seen a huge transformation in my hair since
I started using this. After I wash my hair I apply and it does some major magic.  I think Target usually carries this brand.  

Infusium Miracle Therapy with Moringa Oil
I'm noticing a trend here! Miracles are needed on my hair! 
I love this treatment, easy to spray on my hair and I usually pop it up into a bun on these days. Repairs
any damage I have, especially for me with all the coloring I do! Love!


Lastly, The Naked3 palette
I just love it! The colors are so, so pretty and pigmented! It's perfect for travel and pretty 
much any look you might wear. It is a little on the shimmery side with the colors, but I don't mind. 
 It's been my go to palette for spring so far. 
Those are my current favorites! Please tag me with your favs posts!! 

xo -Taj

2 comments:

Janet Taylor said...

Great products!


Johanna V said...

Great products! I would love to try out the Naked 3 palette :) ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...