Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mini Bar and New Wall Color


I am in love with this paint color in my dinning area! My home is inspired by the
beach, so most of the colors on my walls are variations of that atmosphere. Before, 
the walls were a sandy color and I didn't like the way the paint looked on the walls once it 
was up.  So I went with this color and I am so happy I did! We've got clouds
this week in LA so the lighting is a little off, excusie!  The color is Caribbean Green by Behr and
I found it at Home Depot.  I chose a Semi-gloss and it really made everything pop in the room.


I made a little mini bar in one corner with a fab table I already had.
I've contemplated buying a mini bar cart, but I actually love this little
table and it adds to my beachy, but glam decor.  It fits just perfect in this corner, plus, I haven' t really seen a cart that I just can't live without yet. I do keep an eye out in my thrifting hunts though!





I Placed a cool little picnic basket under the table that I found for less than $5!
It just gives a little extra charm to the area.

Loving these Oh Joy for Target goblets that add a pretty pop of color!


Have you made a mini bar yet? Please share, I would love to see! xo - Taj

3 comments:

Johanna V said...

Such a beautiful minibar! That's something I want to have some day ♥

Richmond Gordon said...

Absolutely adorable! I love everything about that mini bar. From the very tasteful accents, the rad looking alcohol bottles and that amazing wall color. I really think you've got a great eye for beauty. Kudos to you for a wonderful job at the walls and the mini bar. Cheers!

Richmond Gordon @ CertaPro

Jil Walters said...

WOW! nice blog.Walls Nepal and Colour Nepal

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...