Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide for Him 2013

Gift Guide for Him

Finding the perfect gifts for the Mr. isn't always easy. I've put together a list of a few things I think any guy will like, from the fashionable to the tech to the outdoorsman. Don't forget stocking stuffers too! I absolutely cannot believe it's December already though! Over the weekend we put up the lights on the house, and decorated the tree...well two trees! I've got one in the living room and dinning room this year! It's a little white tree that I decorated super girlie! You know, cupcakes, and lipstick ornaments, things of that nature! I sure wish I could leave it up all year! It makes me happy just looking at all that pretty in one place! Did you get your tree up yet? xoxo -Taj

2 comments:

allergic to vanilla said...

Ooh, love this gift guide! I sure need some help, last time I got my guy monogrammed handkerchiefs and he hated them...haha!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Supergirl said...

Present for HIM is always challenging!!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...