Sunday, November 24, 2013

Divina Latina: Red Carpet Ready

Disclosure: today's post is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Unilever & Latina Bloggers Connect.  All opinions are my own. 



My hair has been a hot mess lately with the change in weather, cold and windy, and dry heat indoors!! I mean the frizz is just not happening!! I am loving this TRESemme Keratin Smooth Serum! It smells incredible and all I care about is silky smooth hair, which it delivers. I'm really tempted to try the shampoo and conditioner in this line now too!
 The holidays are a great time to be out and about looking fabulous and enjoying every moment. Part of looking fabulous this time of year is finding products that work but that are also a great deal!  Revealing the Divina Latina inside you and being red carpet ready every day.
 For me, working in Los Angeles in the industry, my everyday look represents my work.  I have to be pulled together and looking glam, even with a 14 month old!  Let me tell you, it isn't always easy, but it makes me feel better when I look my best. Some days I've only got a few minutes to get my look together and be out the door to meetings and work.   I've got a simple routine these days:  hair pulled up in a  sleek updo.  I try to switch it up and try different looks, a high pony, a big bun, a french twist etc.
My favorite CC cream, (which has spf of course!!) foundation, powder and a pretty sparkly eye.  I don't have to wear a lot of eyeshadow if it's the right kind of sparkle! Add lots of mascara,  a pretty mauve lip and a moisturizing lipgloss.  With just a little spritz of my favorite perfume, right now I'm loving anything sultry and musky, I'm out the door, ready for meeting with clients, vendors or most important the Director and my daughter!  Life is a red carpet in LA!

Next up for the holidays are lots of parties, events and shopping!  It doesn't have to be stressful if we have our favorite products and routine down! Be Red Carpet Ready Every Day with Divina Latina products (TRESemme, Ponds and Caress) that are available at CVS/pharmacy and eligible for ExtraBucks. Every $50 spent on beauty products at CVS/pharmacy gets you $5 ExtraBucks. I love this deal at CVS!!  Buying our favorite drugstore products and getting money back!!
Visit the Divina Latina Facebook page for more tips and beauty secrets.

2 comments:

Supergirl said...

OMG OMG OMG - I love those earrings! :)

Michael Smith said...

I have been using Genesis Carpet Cleaning for over 3 years and I love the service they provide. My carpets always look as good as new when they are finish. They definitely have a customer for life and I recommend them often. Springbok Rugs

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...