Monday, November 4, 2013

Beauty Highlights:October 2013

October Beauty Favorites 2013



 
I love a product that is fuss free and easy. Click, swipe and in 15 minutes you've got a brighter
smile. That simple. I even kept this in my purse for use at work! Love!
*The Nova White team has graciously offered GG readers a discount coupon just enter code: GorgeousGlam for 15% off your order!</
2. Marchesa Parfum D'Extase $89 -
Just looking at this bottle makes me so happy! I'm additcted to the light, sensual fragrance, and I
just feel so glamorous everytime I use it, what elese could a girl ask for!

The ingredients in this cream are wild! I mean caviar! The silky formula moisturizes and comforts while retinol and adenosine diminish uneven texture and tone. Caviar extract and acacia collagen are deeply hydrating. So luxurious!

If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen my pics of this as one of my all time
favorite powders.  The quality is so high-end, with the finely milled formula and super
lightweight, seamless coverage. This is a super deal.

5. Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit $3 -
 Seriously, at $3 this is just a cray cray steal. And it works. I use an angeled stiff brush to apply to my brows and they just look amazing. One of my favorite beauty buys under $10. I usally find mine at Target.

So many goodies in this serum, marine extracts, antioxidants,hyaluronic acid- I love
using serums before I go to bed at night.  I don't have many fine lines, and I like
to think that this really keeps it that way, especially those smile lines.

This pencil color is just so pretty and perfect for a nude, mauve or pink lip.  Basically it's 
perfect for everyday wear.

I love this cleanser, it's just plain amazing. Again, back to the ingredients of goodnes, 
Aloe, Borage leaf extract, Willow Bark extract, Chamomile extract, all together regenerates and soothes skin.  I also love their marine moisturizers! 

What are your October favorites? Please share! xoxo -Taj 

2 comments:

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Am loving your foaming cleanser.

Supergirl said...

I really would like to try Revlon powder:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...